The football game at the Rose Bowl is a favorite part of UCLA Parents’ Weekend and a great way to experience UCLA together with your student. Cheer the Bruins on in this historic stadium.
Game Time & Ticket Pricing
UCLA will take on Colorado at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Saturday, November 2.
Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m.
For your convenience, you can buy tickets when you register for UCLA Parents’ Weekend. Purchased football tickets will be included in your registration packet when you check in at UCLA Parents’ Weekend.
- View the Rose Bowl seating chart.
- View your options for transportation to the Rose Bowl.
- Tickets to the UCLA vs. Colorado football game are nonrefundable after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23. Please call (310) 794-2378 if you wish to cancel.
- Fraternities and sororities host game-related events for the UCLA Greek community and their families. Check the "Greek life" website or with your student for more details.
Bruin Premium Section
Reserved seats, 30-yard line
- Sections 3-L, 3-H, 6-L and the student section 6-H. Please note, these seats are not shaded.
- These seats are reserved and not open to the general public.
- We will give you the best available seats. If you prefer to choose your own seats, you may purchase your tickets through the Central Ticket Office (CTO).
General Admission Student Section
Lively section, 20-yard line to end zone
Students stand to cheer for most of the game. Sit here if you would like to experience Bruin football as your student does.
General Admission Adult
Bleacher seats, end zone
- Not assigned or reserved
General Admission Youth
3–12 years, end zone
- Not assigned or reserved
Chancellor's Bruin Game Day Party
Join other Bruin fans three hours before kickoff in the UCLA Fan Zone at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
- Meet Chancellor Gene Block and Mrs. Carol Block.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and beverages.
- Watch national broadcasts of NCAA football games.
- Be front and center to cheer on the football team as players make their way from the bus to the stadium.
Purchase admission to the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Party when you register for UCLA Parents’ Weekend.
- View the UCLA Fan Zone map.
- Space is limited; on-site registration is not available.
- Admission to the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Party does not include your game ticket.
- You must purchase admission for your UCLA student if he or she plans to attend the party with you.
- Admission to the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Party is nonrefundable after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23. Please call (310) 794-2378 if you wish to cancel.
Transportation to the Rose Bowl
The stadium is in Pasadena, about 25 miles from campus. We suggest allowing at least two hours to drive from UCLA to the Rose Bowl.
Drive on your own and park at the Rose Bowl
Parking at the Rose Bowl is $25 per vehicle.
Directions from UCLA: Go west on Sunset Boulevard; take the 405 Freeway north; proceed east (right) on the 101 Freeway; then east on the 134 Freeway toward Pasadena; exit at Linda Vista/San Rafael off-ramp; turn right off the exit; turn left on Linda Vista; stay to the right at the fork and proceed to Salvia Cañon; turn right on Salvia Cañon to West Drive and proceed into the parking lots.
Drive on your own, park off-site and ride the shuttle
A shuttle bus operated by Foothill Transit travels between the Parsons Corporation parking lot and the Rose Bowl. Parking in the lot is $12; the shuttle is free. Inbound service begins three hours prior to kickoff and continues until halftime. Return service is available until one hour after the end of the game. Passengers are dropped off and picked up at the Rose Bowl between gates B and C.
Directions from UCLA: Go west on Sunset Boulevard; take the 405 Freeway north; proceed east (right) on the 101 Freeway; then east on the 134 Freeway toward Pasadena; exit at Fair Oaks Avenue/Marengo Avenue and merge onto Corson Street; turn right at Fair Oaks Avenue; turn right at Walnut Street.
Student "Rooter" Buses
Your student can purchase a ticket for you to ride with him or her on the student "rooter" bus from UCLA to the Rose Bowl and back. Tickets must be purchased at the Central Ticket Office (CTO) on campus.
- Bus tickets are $7 per student and $20 per guest.
- The last bus to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena will depart from the UCLA campus 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Buses depart from Charles E. Young Drive West near De Neve Plaza.
- The last bus back to UCLA leaves 30 minutes after the end of the game.
If you wish to take a taxi to the Rose Bowl, some local taxi services are listed below. You are responsible for taxi fares.
- City Cab: (626) 584-1000
- Glendale Car Service: (818) 547-3722
Important Refund Information
Tickets to the UCLA vs. Colorado football game and the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Party are nonrefundable after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23. Please call (310) 794-2378 if you wish to cancel.